Hey, all. I’m back, after a fairly uneventful holiday break. as per tradition, the events that i managed to remember from the break have been deemed important enough to blog about.
1. applied for two jobs; one at Bookman’s, the other at KFC.
2. got a call from a book publishing company.
3. succumbed to the beast that is Twitter.
4. got invited to a tour of Grand Canyon University’s campus.
5. saw District 9. shall never bite my nails again. ever.
6. saw 9. loved it.
7. decided that Elijah Wood is too cute to have facial hair.
That pretty much sums up my winter holidays. i’m also thinking about auditioning for our school’s musical. If i can find the guts to, that is.