- Willow demanded a Lock In post, so here’s the first one. Just a list of things I’m doing, and are going wrong, to prepare for the single most fun night I get.
- Wonderful footie pajamas I’ve been bragging about don’t fit anymore. Damn boobs.
- Clingy aunt is determined to ruin the only fun I get that’s outside of school.
- Mother nature may soon be dropping off her monthly gift. Bitch.
- Kind of wigging out about Step In questions. Not really up for revealing personal crap to people i only kind of know.
- Gotta take a shower, but our bathroom’s tub isn’t draining, and My aunt stupidly tried to flush a plant down the toilet, so her whole bathroom is gross.
Now on to the good stuff!
- Making brownie bites at Trici’s house before the Lock In.
- Gonna get to see Kyle and everyone else who quit drama for the first time in forever.
- Gonna bring my piggy/pillow guy. I loves him.
- A whole night away from my family. Even more then usual, cause I don’t even have to go home first! Instead of the usual 9 hours of freedom, i get a whopping 14 and a half!!! Sweet!
- I get to make more memories, but with my closer friends. Instead of ones I made with the others, where i was never really a part of the memory, just a bystander.
So there you go. A general idea of what the lock in does to me. I love it!
- Give Yourself a Break! (socyberty.com)
- Are You Keeping Someone Else’s Memories? (monicaricci.typepad.com)