But because I’m impatient, you don’t have to wait ten days to get all of it.
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
- I miss you.
- I want to hug you until your face falls off.
- You’re really, REALLY cute.
- I’m sorry we don’t listen to you more. You’re really funny.
- I can’t wait until I never have to see your face ever again.
- We’re never going to be 100% okay, are we?
- One of these days you’re going to tell me i deserve to die, and then it’ll happen.
- I lied to you.
- If you died, I’d do anything to join you.
- I was, too.
Nine things about yourself.
- I’m short.
- Not all my scars are accidental.
- If I had to, I would kill someone.
- I like being fat.
- I hate when people ask me how I can be so happy with how I look.
- I’ve never had a boyfriend.
- My first kiss was in the 3rd grade.
- When i was little, the only story my mom would tell me before bed was The Highwayman, which is how I justify my weird ideas of love.
- I don’t think I love my family.
Eight ways to win your heart.
- Hug me.
- Don’t be afraid to tell me I’m being an idiot.
- Treat special needs people with respect.
- Laugh when i do something funny, purposefully or not.
- offer to give me a ride home, even if it’s way out of your way.
- Compliment my shoes.
- Tell me I’m pretty.
- Have a good personality.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
- I think I’m a hypochondriac.
- My sister dresses like a whore.
- I miss my cheerleading legs.
- Glee’s on tonight!
- I should paint my toenails.
- As soon as she leaves, I’m going to bed.
- Whatever she’s yelling about, I hope I don’t get dragged into it.
Six things you wish you’d never done.
- Quit cheerleading.
- Cut my own hair.
- That one time where I went a month without shaving my legs, just to see what happened. (Surprisingly, you couldn’t even see the hairs until the wind started up.)
- When I rode the bus home from camp and had to pee the whole time, only to pee my pants as soon as i made it to the bathroom stall.
- Every time i’ve ever tried baking.
- Every time I’ve ever tried using a crockpot.
Five people who mean a lot.
- Jamie H
- My mom
Four turn offs.
- Socks and sandals.
- Picky eaters.
- ‘Christmas is evil’ people.
Three turn ons.
- Good noses.
- Green eyes.
Two smileys that describe your life right now.
- I steal.
- Becoming a Person Who Helps People (sebastianmarshall.com)
- Are You Prepared For Blogging’s Dark Side? (outspokenmedia.com)
- Used To Be Great (overlypositive.com)
- Smiling Fetus Joins Abortion Debate [Odd] (gawker.com)