I seriously am in love with this show! I don’t know… okay, maybe I do know, but I don’t like that some people don’t like this show! It’s just such a giggle inducing pile of lovely, musical goop, and I love it. It’s a show about real people, people you see everyday, people you call friends. It’s not a warm, fluffy blanket of goodness, like ‘Friends‘, or a ridiculous, drama filled blah, like ‘Desperate Housewives‘. It’s honest, and funny, and sad, and cute, and annoying. It’s a person. Glee is like your best friend, but with a better voice. Next week’s episode is going to be really good, and I anticipate lots of laughs. Though, I predicted lots of tears for last week’s, and just got a lot of stunned silence. And squealing when Darren Criss sang, of course. I downloaded all the AVPM/AVPS songs today, and haven’t stopped listening to them since. Except for the two hour break for Glee and Raising Hope, of course.
You know, with my luck, the first famous person to read my blog, would be Darren. Not someone who I like, but am not all super insane about, no. It’ll be the boy (man? boyman?) who I grinned insanely for because his name was mentioned in the Johnny Depp/Angelina Jolie issue of Entertainment Weekly. Not even a picture, of anything, just a little blurb about the Glee Christmas cd, because he sings ‘Baby it’s Cold Outside’ with Kurt. it’s even worse then when I was going through my ‘Keanu Reeves‘ phase, and freaked out because someone visited my blog who was from where Keanu was born, and there’s a tiny chance Imaybethoughtitwashim! So… Glee tonight wasn’t much, though. The songs were good and all, but like I told Willow, now that they’ve introduced the general public to Darren, they’re just going to have to get used to people demanding he sing a song every episode. Preferably to Kurt. Or about Kurt. Hell, as long as the two of them are in the same room together, and Darren’s singing, I think we can cope!
Now, I am a loving person, I like to believe, but I can honestly say, that if I could only pick five material items to save from oblivion, they’d be:
- Glee- Do I really need to explain why?
- The 7th and 3rd Harry Potter books– The 7th because it’s the end of an era, the third because of the suspiciously long hug between Remus and Sirius. I’m sorry, but I hate Dumbledore, and I refuse to believe he’s the only gay character in a seven part series. (Also, I can’t believe people never got that he was gay. By the 4th book, you know there’s something going on.)
- My laptop- I hate my laptop, I sometimes dream that I shoot it repeatedly with Trici’s Glock, but it’s the only connection to you guys I have.
- It’s a Wonderful Life– For when my laptop stops working, and I need a reason to live.
- A tv- To watch Glee and it’s a Wonderful Life.
And that’s it for today, folks. Darren Criss, if you ever stumble upon this blog, I love you, and I’m sorry I am so insanely enamored of you. And that I am kind of set in my idea that you are gay. I make pretty much any cute guy not in a committed relationship gay, though, so it’s not just you.
And yes, that is a picture of Keanu Reeves eating a sandwich. I wish I was that sandwich…
- A Reluctant Gleek Gushes over Darren Criss (pinkbananaworld.com)
- See Kurt Hummel’s first kiss on Glee (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Darren Criss Joins The Cast Of ‘Glee’ (socialitelife.com)