I don’t even know how something like this came up in my mind!
It started out on, like, Thanksgiving, or something. For some reason we had forgone our usual 3pm meal, and were just getting ready to sit down at around 7pm instead. I don’t know why, but I was sent to the store to get something, and crashed my car right before I could park fully. Instead of calling for a tow, or anything, I decide to just go into the store to buy whatever it was I needed. Then I’m back at home (which is a house I’ve never seen in my life) only this time I’ve got Johnny Depp with me. Yeah! So everyone’s excited and happy, and me and my cousin can’t stop staring at him. Then we hear a howl outside, and all of our cats run into the dining room and hide under the table. Johnny goes all stiff, and starts telling us what to do, like we’re preparing for the apocalypse or something. We locked the doors, closed the windows, closed the drapes, and covered the food. The we all end up in my bedroom, which is just awesome for me, because even in dreams i hate cleaning my room. Then I forget some of the stuff that happens, but somehow I gathered that Johnny Depp is really a vampire, and the howl was a werewolf, and that it was a full moon. So now, Dream-Amber’s thinking she’s gotten herself into a much better version of Twilight. Then we just kind of sit there and talk about nothing, and the howls get closer and closer. Then there’s a really loud howl, and a crash. I, being a typical girl, may have screamed. Then, do you know what happened????? Dream-Amber and Dream-Johnny hug!!! For a long time. And I touched his hair. And it is quite soft. Then I woke up.
Right?????? What the hell is that? There was more of course, but I can only remember a few details.
- Somehow, I get turned into a werewolf.
- My family is close friends with Lady Gaga, and we go to a barbeque.
- Bellatrix LeStrange is Gaga’s cousin. Not to hard to picture, sadly…
- Lady Gaga hides wads of money in her laundry room.
- Something about a large stuffed penguin.
Yeah, so I’m never eating chocolate before bed again. Or sleeping with the lights on. Even if it’s scary, being home alone, and in the dark.
- Johnny Depp Says He Finds Normalcy Weirdest of All and Discusses Angelina’s “Perverse” Sense of Humor in Vanity Fair (popsugar.com)
- Lady Gaga goes gaga for gadgets at CES (popwatch.ew.com)
- Twilight, Katy Perry, Johnny Depp win at People’s Choice Awards (telegraph.co.uk)