Feeling morbid, so here they are. My goodbyes.
- SWIIP- I love you, but you already know that. I’m going to miss you like crazy. There’s so much I want to say to you, that I could spend forever writing down. But I want to get this all out before the end of third period, so I can’t really do that. Stay weird, love. One day your love of all things wedding and glitter will pay off, I can tell.
- Erica- You’re just amazing. You fit in with everyone, but you’re still your own person, which is important. You find little ways to make every day just a little brighter, a little less suckish, and that’s what makes you irreplaceable.
- Ashley- Only you can make an ego an endearing thing to have. You have the talent and ego of a Jake, but with the personality of, like, just the best person ever.
- Kaylee- You’re great. Everything about you is great. Your obsession with pickles, your inability to hold your mountain dew, your total lack of tact when it comes to insulting Jamie K… it’s all what makes you someone I like more and more with every passing day. It’s hard to believe you were the super annoying freshman in my world history class!
- Trici- You are the most frustrating person I have ever and will ever meet. you’re self centered, rude, insecure, and tall. According to my past history, I should hate you. But I don’t, for some reason I doubt i will ever understand. Even when I’m mad at you, or your mad at me, I see things or hear things, and the first person I think to tell is you. i don’t of course, because I’m too lazy to pull out my phone and text, but i still want to, is the main point. I say things when we’re fighting that I’ll read a few minutes later, discover something misspelled, or that could be taken sexually, and I want to tell you, and when i remember we’re fighting, It’s really freaking annoying.
Ugh… High school is like a fucking drug. You hate it, it’s insanely bad for your health, but you never want to quit it. It’s safe. For thirteen years i’ve been going to school. Getting free breakfast and lunch, being forced to make friends, keeping busy… That’s gone after today, and I’m scared to death. It took forever for me to work up the little confidence i have. I can’t go back to being at the bottom, talking to no one, spending all my free time in the library… When I’m down there I cling to anyone who will talk to me. Places like that are how i end up talking to the Gees of the world. but on the other hand, places like that are where the Amis of the world find me, and pull me from. it’s like they saved me, groomed me, and kicked me out of the proverbial nest. We might have grown apart, but in all honesty, I have them to thank for where i am. It’s because of them that I got into drama, where i met all of you guys. If not for them, I’d be floating around still, no real place where I can be me. So thank you, hallway crew, for saving me from myself. If I meet someone even half as amazing as you guys, I’ll count myself lucky as all hell.