What Black Friday Boils Down To:
- My feet hurt. A lot.
- I am currently running on 4 hours of sleep since Wednesday.
- Keyboards suck. Majorly.
- So freaking happy, because I got Paula Deen cookware, and a set of knives, and some Tupperware!
- Tired of my sister blowing up at every little thing anyone says to her that isn’t a flat out complement.
- Decorating the house tomorrow!!! We got a 7 foot nonlit tree at Target for $50!!!
- Listening to Christmas music 24/7.
- Boycotting Hallmark this year. How hard is it to double check your Harry Potter ornament sketches and models before you mass-produce them???
- Hallmark Launches Unemployment Sympathy Cards (lukewilliamss.wordpress.com)
- Hallmark to Launch Star Trek, Star Wars Ornaments at New York Comic Con (shoppingblog.com)
- The Holiday Season and the Joy of Gratitude. (thebrowntweedsociety.com)
- Movielicious Tree Adornments – These Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments Cinematically Celebrate Christmas (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)