The sun should die. Just flat out die. And so should sweat. Sweat is gross, and sticky, and… just ugh. Summer can NOT end soon enough. Once summer’s over, you get new tv shows, cooler weather, and holidays!! Nothing wrong there. I can’t wait for summer to be over, though, heat aside. Winter is always so much more uplifting to me. You get to watch such happy movies, and eat the best, worst food ever… And you get presents! Yeah yeah, I know. I’m shallow. But who doesn’t like receiving and giving gifts? This Christmas, instead of just giving out cookie brownies like last year (and no, that’s not a typo. they were cookie brownies.) I am going to be designing a T-shirt for all my friends. Like today i wore a shirt I made last night, that has the word “bloompa” painted on it in orange paint and glitter. Bloompa is shorthand for Black Oompa Loompa.
Category Archives: Love
I hate people. So much. But most of all, I hate the stupid pro-choice, homophobic idiots that seem to populate this world. These particular people were trying to promote abortion, and their main reason for supporting it was to stop overpopulating the world. Pshh. These are the same people who are against letting gay couples adopt kids. When the only people who are allowed to adopt are wealthy married couples, available candidates are seriously depleted. Not even counting the couples that don’t need/want to adopt. I don’t get why adults make everything so frigging complicated, when it’s so simple. Let gay people marry, let gay people and single people adopt, and stop letting anyone who decides they don’t want a baby anymore get rid of it. And i think Immigrants shouldn’t be kicked out of America. I find that to be super dumb, considering the fact that America was founded by immigrants. How is this the ‘land of opportunity’ if the only people who can live here are the ones who can afford (not always monetarily) to wait while all the paperwork is being finalized and whatnot. And also, this post is the product of not sleeping at all last night, so it’s no surprise that I started it for a whole different reason, but didn’t even come close to making the point I wanted to. Yay. And i love my jewish Rabbi, BTW.
Ya’ll remember that super annoying, mega insulting kid Andrew? Apparently he likes slash. Now, I’m not sure what he was referring to, a comic book, a tv show… all I know is that in the fan fiction world, slash means boy love. The world’s most annoying, slightly homophobic person ever likes to read boy on boy romance. Hah. It pleases me. Not as much as the one (And I mean one) book I’ve managed to find that had a main character that was gay. A fiction story, too. Not a self-help book, or a nonfiction thing, but an honest to god, for pleasure only fictional story. And he wasn’t magically cured of his gayness, either. He got a guy. Not the guy, but a guy. I loved it. I read it a million times this summer.
On that subject, I met my first mean gay person over the summer. Granted, he was about 70 years old, and had just soiled himself, but it happened. He yelled at me, and called me a pain in the ass suck up. Then he spit at me when I started laughing. I think I like mean gay people almost as much as nice gay people! I wonder, is it terribly wrong that I want to just give all the gay people of the world, nice or not, a ginormous hug, and pair them all off? I don’t think it is.
Hi. Realised it’s been a while since I’ve posted a post that’s main purpose wasn’t to supply you all with eye candy. How selfless! I’m going to be selfISH now, and post about me. I have chosen my future profession. I am now going to be a home wrecker when I grow up. Or next year, take your pick. I am only attracted to people who are taken. Or celebrities. Eh, it’s a living, I s’pose. Lord knows, people will pay a lot to keep secrets secret.
Here’s some smexiness for ya.
Willow dissed one of my dream men. This. Is. PAYBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jared Leto- 30 Seconds to Mars, My So-called Life, two of my favorite things, and he’s in ’em. He’s a hottie.
I’ve got two words for you: Yum. (please note that he’s innate hottness has rendered me unable to count, thus making me equate ‘yum’ as two words.)
Robert Downey Jr.- Someone once said he looked like Johnny Depp. I was intrigued, then disgusted.
Alex O’Laughlin- This, my dear folks, is what a REAL vampire looks like. Edward ain’t got shit on Mick St. John.
There. Now everyone has a good dose of eye candy, I regain my throne, and Willow wallows in self pity. ( now i’m giggling. Willow wallow.) Lol…
Wow. At first, I had this totally brilliant post already to go in my mind, and it went perfectly with my intriguing post title, but I just lost it. *whoosh* Gone. I hate when that happens. To celebrate this, I shall list things I hate. Just for Funsies.
- Forgetting all the smart, witty things I come up with in my mind the second I open my mouth.
- When my hair is only the pretty kind of curly when I get home, never when I want/need it to be.
- When words are misspelled or used correctly.
- When I use or spell words incorrectly.
- When you’re up all night typing this stupid paper, and think you’re done, only to realise that you still need to stretch all your information for another page and a half.
- When spellcheck doesn’t recognise words spelt the British way.
- When you open a brand new box of snackies, only to realise that you will undoubtably end up eating all of them.
- When someone set the volume to a number that doesn’t end in a 5 or a 0. (i.e.- 37, versus 35)
- When stupid assholes ruin the ends of books.
- When people say that Twilight is better then, or even on par with, Harry Potter.
But never fear, fair maidens/man-maidens. There is love in this world too.
- making lists.
- spelling things like British people.
- Improvising skits in Drama.
- Reading books that no one else ever will.
- Being the only one in class whose seen/read a book/movie that relates to the class.
- Being short. I may say I hate it, but really, it’s useful. (No having to ask for the kid’s menu, so I can color.)
- Law shows. The law is so stupidly interesting, and I love watching people rip it to shreds.
And here ends my lists of pointlessness. Now, wasn’t that a giant waste of your time?