It’s over people! 2010 is gone for good! here’s an overview of the last 365 days.
- January 2010- Decided to audition for the musical.
- February 2010- Actually auditioned, singing There is No Arizona.
- March 2010- Lost probably 20 pounds, since my bus stop-to-home commute went from about a mile, to about six.
- April 2010- Turned 17. Performed in Cinderella.
- May 2010- Went to KFMAday. Saw Jared Leto. Got beer spilt on me. Finished Junior year.
- June 2010- Tried and failed to find a job.
- July 2010- Nothing big.
- August 2010- First day as a senior in high school. Saw all my friends for the first time in months.
- September 2010- Glee, season 2! Exchanged numbers with Willow.
- October 2010- Got Permit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was the Cheshire Cat for Halloween. Drama Lock In.
- November 2010- Did Testing, Testing. Remembered all 47 of my lines, both nights! Had fight with Trici. Fixed fight with Trici.
- December 2010- Christmas, duh! Verbally kicked a certain someone’s ass. Got snow! Saw Harry Potter, Life As We Know It, Despicable Me, the Ga’Hoole movie, and Narnia!!!
And that’s it! Obviously, a lot more happened, but if you follow this blog, you know most of it all ready!
- Insert Witty Title Here. (cheering4u.wordpress.com)
- Jared Leto: New Blue Hair! (justjared.buzznet.com)
Image via Wikipedia
We’re getting snow in two days, HERE!!!!! Finally! And I got a bunch of snow- appropriate clothes for Christmas, too! Even boots, and a scarf with hand pockets!!! Yay!!!!!! Snow in Arizona… The news says not to stop in the road and play in the snow, but since we’re going into town to go to the movies, I can bet that that’s what we’ll end up doing. Screw road safety, it’s snow in the most un-snowy place in America!!!
And for those of you who know a little about Arizona, and are thinking these are pictures of Flagstaff:
The last picture looks more like it’s Bisbee, but I know for a fact that the third one is in Tucson. I used to live across the street from them a few years back.
So Nyah. Arizona gets snow. The question is, is if there’s a cycle, or if it snows whenever the hell it feels like it. If I have to wait until April for snow, I’m gonna borrow Trici’s glock again.
This right here is some of the only proof that Arizona has weather. Yesterday’s clouds were prettier, but I couldn’t get a good shot of any of them. This was taken right after school, at about 3:45pm. If weather was like this all the time, but not humid, i would be in heaven. Some people, however, are not like this. some kids were even wearing sweaters and huddled up like it was cold. if it was winter, that’d be one thing, but it isn’t. it’s summer, and huddling up is probably making it worse. Sweater Weather is when it is below seventy degrees for more then three days, in my opinion.
Filed under Home, Life, school