It’s over people! 2010 is gone for good! here’s an overview of the last 365 days.
- January 2010- Decided to audition for the musical.
- February 2010- Actually auditioned, singing There is No Arizona.
- March 2010- Lost probably 20 pounds, since my bus stop-to-home commute went from about a mile, to about six.
- April 2010- Turned 17. Performed in Cinderella.
- May 2010- Went to KFMAday. Saw Jared Leto. Got beer spilt on me. Finished Junior year.
- June 2010- Tried and failed to find a job.
- July 2010- Nothing big.
- August 2010- First day as a senior in high school. Saw all my friends for the first time in months.
- September 2010- Glee, season 2! Exchanged numbers with Willow.
- October 2010- Got Permit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was the Cheshire Cat for Halloween. Drama Lock In.
- November 2010- Did Testing, Testing. Remembered all 47 of my lines, both nights! Had fight with Trici. Fixed fight with Trici.
- December 2010- Christmas, duh! Verbally kicked a certain someone’s ass. Got snow! Saw Harry Potter, Life As We Know It, Despicable Me, the Ga’Hoole movie, and Narnia!!!
And that’s it! Obviously, a lot more happened, but if you follow this blog, you know most of it all ready!
- Insert Witty Title Here. (cheering4u.wordpress.com)
- Jared Leto: New Blue Hair! (justjared.buzznet.com)
I decided that I like to doodle. I have these super fun new sharpie brand pens, which are basically just fine point sharpies, and I have about four pages in my super fun new 5 subject notebook just filled with random crap. Lots of hearts, butterflies, and stars. i also have just branched into little fat birds and snakes. And I drew Gary, from Spongebob. Wow. I can’t believe that this is what I’m blogging about. Doodles. i feel so mature… not. Ah, well. The fun doodles are also in blue, since I grabbed the wrong pens at the store. On another, equally pointless note, my hair is all ready to go for tonight. a bazillion curls, all Aquanet-ted into place, and I have been enjoying the confused stares immensely. When I get home I’ll post some pics for you guys. of the doodles, and my crazy hair.I also brought a dress to wear for the ‘fancy’ scenes, because no matter what Chelsea says about my black dress being a ‘black temptress’ dress, it is the most uncomfortable dress for dancing ever. it doesn’t breathe. I’m so excited for the musical. I love being on the stage, singing, and dancing. If anyone wants to see it, and can’t go, comment with your email, and I’ll email you a video of it, if i can. If you forgot, or I forgot to say, the musical we’re doing is Cinderella. But I’ve had to pause in between writing this post a zillion times, so I can’t remember what else I wanted to say. so bye!
Filed under Music, school