So, since I am prone to forgetting to post about about a zillion things, I figured it wouldn’t be a bad idea to just kind of skim over the things I did this week. And when I say skim, I mean it. You wouldn’t believe the number of things I forget to post.
- Going to the pet store to get my cats fixed and to buy some wee little mices.
- Reading Peter and the Starcatchers. Have decided that Molly will eventually become Tinkerbelle.
- Finally turned in that paper that I finished about two weeks ago that we’ve been working on for three.
- Signed up to go to the drama lock in in September. Am really excited, because I heard we’re only doing the one this year.
- Figured out how to transfer videos from my phone to my laptop, and vice versa.
- Got a new pair of jeans, which subsequently led to me realizing that I never wear normal jeans. Just capris, shorts, etc. Huh.
- Finding Jeans that Fit Your Body Type (lifescript.com)