Image via Wikipedia
- Willow demanded a Lock In post, so here’s the first one. Just a list of things I’m doing, and are going wrong, to prepare for the single most fun night I get.
- Wonderful footie pajamas I’ve been bragging about don’t fit anymore. Damn boobs.
- Clingy aunt is determined to ruin the only fun I get that’s outside of school.
- Mother nature may soon be dropping off her monthly gift. Bitch.
- Kind of wigging out about Step In questions. Not really up for revealing personal crap to people i only kind of know.
- Gotta take a shower, but our bathroom’s tub isn’t draining, and My aunt stupidly tried to flush a plant down the toilet, so her whole bathroom is gross.
Now on to the good stuff!
- Making brownie bites at Trici’s house before the Lock In.
- Gonna get to see Kyle and everyone else who quit drama for the first time in forever.
- Gonna bring my piggy/pillow guy. I loves him.
- A whole night away from my family. Even more then usual, cause I don’t even have to go home first! Instead of the usual 9 hours of freedom, i get a whopping 14 and a half!!! Sweet!
- I get to make more memories, but with my closer friends. Instead of ones I made with the others, where i was never really a part of the memory, just a bystander.
So there you go. A general idea of what the lock in does to me. I love it!
Wow. At first, I had this totally brilliant post already to go in my mind, and it went perfectly with my intriguing post title, but I just lost it. *whoosh* Gone. I hate when that happens. To celebrate this, I shall list things I hate. Just for Funsies.
- Forgetting all the smart, witty things I come up with in my mind the second I open my mouth.
- When my hair is only the pretty kind of curly when I get home, never when I want/need it to be.
- When words are misspelled or used correctly.
- When I use or spell words incorrectly.
- When you’re up all night typing this stupid paper, and think you’re done, only to realise that you still need to stretch all your information for another page and a half.
- When spellcheck doesn’t recognise words spelt the British way.
- When you open a brand new box of snackies, only to realise that you will undoubtably end up eating all of them.
- When someone set the volume to a number that doesn’t end in a 5 or a 0. (i.e.- 37, versus 35)
- When stupid assholes ruin the ends of books.
- When people say that Twilight is better then, or even on par with, Harry Potter.
But never fear, fair maidens/man-maidens. There is love in this world too.
- making lists.
- spelling things like British people.
- Improvising skits in Drama.
- Reading books that no one else ever will.
- Being the only one in class whose seen/read a book/movie that relates to the class.
- Being short. I may say I hate it, but really, it’s useful. (No having to ask for the kid’s menu, so I can color.)
- Law shows. The law is so stupidly interesting, and I love watching people rip it to shreds.
And here ends my lists of pointlessness. Now, wasn’t that a giant waste of your time?
Filed under blog, Life, Love