Image via Wikipedia
- 50 Random Questions
- What is your best friend’s Mom’s name? Willow’s Mom.
- Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? Right in the middle of my forehead. i’ve had it since i was two.
- Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? Probably Mr. Smith, this year. I personally don’t find him very cute, but objectively speaking, he is the most attractive one I’ve had.
- Have you ever made out in a movie theater? No! Gross.
- What body part do you wash first? Still my face…
- Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? I don’t use public bathrooms, period!
- What’s the strangest talent you have? I can tie cherry stems with my tongue, and i can fit my whole fist in my mouth. And please, no sexual comments. I get it.
- Do you have an innie or an outtie? I have a Super Innie!
- What’s your favorite flavored Pringles? Sour Cream and Onion.
- Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be? Ew. Just ew.
- What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? I don’t get grounded.
- Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I’d probably just go around.
- Have you ever had two dates in one night? I don’t date.
- How many times have you been cussed out? A few times, but I gave just as good as i got!
- Which shoe do you put on first? The one I find first.
- Have you ever been to a gay bar? No, but I plan on taking Willow to one once we’re both old enough.
- Girls– Annoy me, unless they’re one of the rare, nice ones!
- Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? They didn’t know how i felt.
- Did you French kiss before you were 16? Nope. Still haven’t.
- Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? My sister made me hunt snipes right after she saw Up for the first time. our cats were the snipes!
- Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Whoever I’m texting. Usually Trici or Willow.
- Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? My grandma makes up song for each of her grandkids.
- If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? Bed sheets. That towel touches some… interesting places. You want that thing SPOTLESS!
- Have you ever found anything in your parents’ bedroom that was questionable? I found a stash of creepy books in my aunt’s closet when I was 10. Worst. Day. EVER.
- What was your childhood nickname? My mom called me ‘Fagoo’.
- When is the last time you played the air guitar? Never. Not once. Except this morning. And yesterday.And just about every time I hear a song that has a guitar in it. Lol…
- Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? Gross, NO!
- What’s the weirdest thing you have done while driving? Screamed at a bunny crossing the street. i was convinced i was going to hit it.
- Have you ever bitten your toenails? Once, on a dare.
- How do you eat your cookie? Save the inside for last.
- When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? I work out… never. i don’t do it.
- Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others. I dance.
- How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? Probably not much, though I wouldn’t know. I just get the impression that i’m kind of a lightweight!
- Have you ever sniffed an animal’s butt? Never.
- How often do you clean out your ears? After i shower, if I have time.
- Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? No way in hell am I telling you that!
- About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? Depends on the undies.
- Do you have any strange phobias? Spiders, boats, dying in pain.
- Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? raisins.
- What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done at a bar? Never been to one.
- Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Nah, dares don’t really get to me.
- Have you ever called your love interest by an ex’s name? Never had either one.
- Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? I don’t date, but that’d be funny.
- Have you ever played naked Twister? No. Ick.
- Have you ever been drunk at work? I’ve never been drunk.
- Have you ever found your date’s/lover’s brother or sister more attractive? No.
- Do you want to bring sexy back? why does everyone assume it ever left???
Image via Wikipedia
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. ear. “If you start making a noise your mother’ll hear it.” he hissed in Digory‘s
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? The wall, and an electrical outlet.
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Looking for something to do to waste time.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV? The news this morning.
- Without looking, guess what time it is 11:05 am
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?11:00 am
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My music, basketballs bouncing, laughing, talking.
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing? About an hour ago, to get to class.
- Did you dream last night? Yes, I did.
- Do you remember your dreams? Vaguely.
- When did you last laugh? This morning.
- Do you remember why / at what? Trici was being… Trici.
- What is on the walls of the room you are in? Scoreboards, a flag, weird vent things.
- Seen anything weird lately? Yes.
- What do you think of this quiz? Very random, indeed.
- What is the last film you saw? Yes, Virginia.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Italy.
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A big house for me and my friends to live in.
- Tell me something about you that most people don’t know. I learned to read when i was 4.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Um… I’d definitely do something that created more tolerance, in general. If people could just learn to accept the new, and strange, life would be so much easier!
- Do you like to dance? In private.
- Would you ever consider living abroad? Duh. The farther i get from this awful desert, the better.
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams? Not that I know of.
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone? My aunt.
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A study guide.
- Last time you swam in a pool? Over the summer.
- Type of music you like most? Rock.
- Type of music you dislike most? Rap.
- Are you listening to music right now? Yes.
- What color is your bedroom carpet? Tan.
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? More windows. I like light during the day.
- What was the last thing you bought? A few ornaments for my friends for Christmas.
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? No.
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Bungee jumping, yes, skydiving, with the right conditions.
- Do you have a garden? No.
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes, I do!
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Rachel Ray. She wouldn’t get offended if I ate a lot.
- Who sent the last text message you received? Willow.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Barnes and Nobles.
- What time is bed time? When the infomercials start repeating.
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Yeah…
- How many tattoos do you have? None.
- If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one? Yes.
- What did you do for your last birthday? Nothing.
- Do you carry a donor card? Not yet.
- Who was the last person you ate dinner with? My sister.
- Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither. it’s just a short glass.
- What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been? Washington, D.C.
- When’s the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? No.
- Have you ever won a trophy? Yes, many.
- Are you a good cook? Yes.
- Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yup!
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? Johnny Depp, or Severus Snape.
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? Yup.
- Do you touch-type? ???
- What’s under your bed? The stuff I was s’posed to pick up last weekend.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Duh.
- Think fast, what do you like right now? Lotion.
- Where were you on Valentine’s day? At the movies.
- What time do you get up? After my sisters leave.
- What was the name of your first pet? Brat.
- Who is the second to last person to call you? My aunt.
- Is there anything going on this weekend? Maybe going to the movies.
- How are you feeling right now? Bored.
- What do you think about the most? Music.
- What time do you get up in the morning? When i really have to pee.
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? A few weeks.
- Who would you tell first? Willow.
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Valentine’s Day.
- Do you sing in the shower? Yes.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? This questions is on here twice.
- What do you do most when you are bored? Read.
- What do you do for a living? Mooch.
- Do you love your job? What job???
- What did you want to be when you grew up? A singer, or a librarian.
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? A writer.
- Which came first the chicken or the egg? The chicken.
- How many keys on your key ring? Three.
- Where would you retire to? Italy!
- What kind of car do you drive? An imaginary one.
- What are your best physical features? My eyes.
- What are your best characteristics? My sense of humor, and (sometimes) my protectiveness.
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Italy, duh.
- What kind of books do you like to read? Everything but Nonfiction.
- Where would you want to retire to? Italy.
- What is your favorite time of the day? Midnight.
- Where did you grow up? Tucson, Az.
- How far away from your birthplace do you live now? About 30 miles, i think.
- What are you reading now? I just finished Chronicles of Narnia.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl.
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No…
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Yes!
- Do you have pets? Four cats, two mice, three fish.
- How many rings before you answer the phone? As many as possible.
- What is your best childhood memory? Making Christmas ornaments with my mom.
- What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? Not much. i babysit, and I clean.
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? Not at this moment.
- What is most important in life? Love.
- What Inspires You? My friends.
Image via Wikipedia
Hmm… A time when i was most proud of myself? In 2010? The musical. I am not a very ‘out there’ kind of person. I can’t stand the thought of someone judging me. So for me to stand up in front of friends, family, AND strangers, singing and dancing? Kind of a big thing for me. I love singing, so much so that if I’m around people who would not enjoy an impromptu concert, I mouth the words to myself. But for some reason, I get nervous around people, and on a stage. Same with dancing. I’m pretty good with choreographed dances, but combined with the stage, and the singing… It just is way overwhelming. But I did it! I got up there and sang my heart out, and danced until my feet hurt really, really bad.
Yeah, either the musical, or this year in Algebra, when I finally understood what it was we were doing instantly. Moseley even used MY paper as an answer key! MY PAPER!
Image via Wikipedia
But because I’m impatient, you don’t have to wait ten days to get all of it.
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
- I miss you.
- I want to hug you until your face falls off.
- You’re really, REALLY cute.
- I’m sorry we don’t listen to you more. You’re really funny.
- I can’t wait until I never have to see your face ever again.
- We’re never going to be 100% okay, are we?
- One of these days you’re going to tell me i deserve to die, and then it’ll happen.
- I lied to you.
- If you died, I’d do anything to join you.
- I was, too.
Nine things about yourself.
- I’m short.
- Not all my scars are accidental.
- If I had to, I would kill someone.
- I like being fat.
- I hate when people ask me how I can be so happy with how I look.
- I’ve never had a boyfriend.
- My first kiss was in the 3rd grade.
- When i was little, the only story my mom would tell me before bed was The Highwayman, which is how I justify my weird ideas of love.
- I don’t think I love my family.
Eight ways to win your heart.
- Hug me.
- Don’t be afraid to tell me I’m being an idiot.
- Treat special needs people with respect.
- Laugh when i do something funny, purposefully or not.
- offer to give me a ride home, even if it’s way out of your way.
- Compliment my shoes.
- Tell me I’m pretty.
- Have a good personality.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
- I think I’m a hypochondriac.
- My sister dresses like a whore.
- I miss my cheerleading legs.
- Glee’s on tonight!
- I should paint my toenails.
- As soon as she leaves, I’m going to bed.
- Whatever she’s yelling about, I hope I don’t get dragged into it.
Six things you wish you’d never done.
- Quit cheerleading.
- Cut my own hair.
- That one time where I went a month without shaving my legs, just to see what happened. (Surprisingly, you couldn’t even see the hairs until the wind started up.)
- When I rode the bus home from camp and had to pee the whole time, only to pee my pants as soon as i made it to the bathroom stall.
- Every time i’ve ever tried baking.
- Every time I’ve ever tried using a crockpot.
Five people who mean a lot.
- Jamie H
- My mom
Four turn offs.
- Socks and sandals.
- Picky eaters.
- ‘Christmas is evil’ people.
Three turn ons.
- Good noses.
- Green eyes.
Two smileys that describe your life right now.
- I steal.
Image via Wikipedia
This is my home. The place I’ve lived for a whole three years. but this is my last stop. The next time I move, it’s the end.
It is a parody of the neighborhoods you see in old movies, and tv sitcoms. Each house is the same, varying only in slight different paint colors. Each lawn is manicured to perfection, not a leaf, nor thorn, nor stone out of place. Where there was once a beautiful view, there are now only houses in the process of being built. Children roam around aimlessly, adults stay holed up inside their cookie cutter houses, and watch tv. Cars of all types- trucks, vans, motorcycles- pass by slowly. A bus crawls down the poorly maintained road, dropping of smatterings of children every half mile or so. There is the appearance of happiness, and peace, but there is also an undertone of sadness. The people who have migrated out here are hiding from something. From their pasts. Something in the old gas station, in the one restaurant that has no real schedule, tells a story. Homemade signs advertise all means of work that needs doing or can be done. An old church with a beaten down playground sits, slouching, across from the schools.
Somehow, even absent of sirens, car horns, and screaming matches, the silence is more deafening then ever. The long, winding road that connects this sad parody of a community is littered with broken glass, animal carcasses, and cows. The most life this road sees is the ten days when the fair is being held. There is no warmth in this town, like there is in the other, more developed communities. Only longing. Most of the people who live here do not stay long, only until they get their feet off of the ground, then they are gone. When yet another family moves out, the taste of envy poisons the air. Everyone wishes to be that family, moving on to better things.