Hello, my once thriving audience. How have you been? I’m just here to let any stragglers know that I have another blog, that you can check out. Nothing about it has really changed, besides the fact that I’m another year older, and have different obsessions. I really miss you guys, so please, don’t be a stranger, okay?
Don’t comment on this post, as this is the last time I will be logging onto wordpress for this blog! Love you all, and thanks for getting me through the strangest years of my life!
- Friends. I haven’t have contact with a person not related to me in weeks. It’s insane, and it sucks!
- School. It’s really awkward, staying home during the day!
- Knowing what people are talking about on Facebook. Facebook keeps telling me to friend these people my old friends have, and I’m like, “Who the hell is that???”
- Wearing clothes every day. I’ll sometimes go two days in my jammies!
- Walking! Which is so lame, and such a fattie comment, but it’s true!
- Drama. I miss both the teenage kind, and the class!
- Blogging. Chances are, no one is even going to read this thing, because apparently people don’t like to blog anymore, or have changed blogs, or just forgot about them.
- I have an awesome phone, and no one to show it off to.
- Everything!! Being a grown up sucks. Don’t do it. -_-
- Going on Holidays- If you are dumb enough to spend a major calendar holiday in Disneyland, you really can’t be expecting a perfect trip, because there’s only… oh, I don’t know, a bagillion other people who had the same ‘brilliant’ plan. Yeah, shocker!
- Going All the Time- If you go to Disneyland all the time, of course it’s not going to be as fun as the first time you went. If you go less then once a year, you’re a lot more forgiving for people who dare to slightly jostle you in line, and less then perky cast members!
- Nitpicking- If you nitpick every detail, down to the fact that they don’t have a full freaking McDonald’s in the park, you just aren’t going to have a good time. I’m sorry, but you are NOT going to see every Disney character in one day, you are NOT going to ride every ride in one day, and people WILL act as if you don’t matter to them, because they aren’t there to make sure you have a great time, they’re there to make sure THEY have a good time. Again, shocker.
I’m going to Disneyland! Not sure when, but trying to aim for Rodeo Weekend. Every time i think about it a flail! O_O
Brushing people’s hair
Sleeping with the front door unlocked
Trying to control things with my mind
Talking on the phone
Do not expect your life to be altered.
Do not assume it will stay the same.
Change is growth.
Change is acceptance.
Change is not good.
Change is not bad.
Change simply is.
I resolve to learn like my sister.
To grow like my cousin.
To love like my cat.
To power through, like my uncle.
To laugh, like my aunt.
And to still dream like myself.
Hmm. Not sure if I can keep up having poorly written poems before every post. Ah, well. Gave it a try, at least. Anywho.
My resolutions this year-
Get a job.
Finish Pokemon Emerald on Gameboy.
First off, may I just say that I can totally party, loner style? I sat up watching a Big Bang Theory marathon and playing Lego Harry Potter. Yeah. Be jealous! And, as with every year, I feel revived, and ready to go. I’m changing the layout of my posts, too. Instead of really random personal monologues, I’m going to aim for something a little more adult due to the fact that in four months I’ll be -holy fuck- 19. So now I end this post, and start a new one!
Bold What applies to you:
I cry easily.
I have a bad temper.
I’m easy to get along with.
I have more enemies than friends.
I drink coffee.
I clean my room daily.
I wear make-up
I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
I wear contacts.
I wear glasses.
I have braces.
I change my hair color often.
I have a piercing.
I have small feet.
I’m in a relationship now.
I’ve missed an ex before.
I’m scared of being hurt.
I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
I’ve been in love more than two times.
I believe in love at first sight.
I have a best friend.
I have at least ten REAL friends.
I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
I’ve beaten up a friend.
I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
I can trust at least five people with my life.
I’ve been on a plane.
I’ve taken a taxi.
I’ve taken a city bus.
I’ve taken a school bus.
I’ve made a speech.
I’ve been in some sort of club.
I listen to R&B.
I listen to pop.
I listen to techno.
I listen to rock.
I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
I download music.
I buy CD’s.
I get along with both of my parents for the most part.
My biological parents are still together.
I have at least one brother.
I’ve been kicked out of the house.
I’ve sworn at my parents.
I’ve made my parents cry.
I’ve lied to my parents.
I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
I’ve had streaks.
I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
I’ve been blonde.
I’ve had black
I’ve been red (ish)
I’ve been brown.
I use conditioner.
I’ve curled my hair.
I’ve straightened my hair.