It’s over people! 2010 is gone for good! here’s an overview of the last 365 days.
- January 2010- Decided to audition for the musical.
- February 2010- Actually auditioned, singing There is No Arizona.
- March 2010- Lost probably 20 pounds, since my bus stop-to-home commute went from about a mile, to about six.
- April 2010- Turned 17. Performed in Cinderella.
- May 2010- Went to KFMAday. Saw Jared Leto. Got beer spilt on me. Finished Junior year.
- June 2010- Tried and failed to find a job.
- July 2010- Nothing big.
- August 2010- First day as a senior in high school. Saw all my friends for the first time in months.
- September 2010- Glee, season 2! Exchanged numbers with Willow.
- October 2010- Got Permit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was the Cheshire Cat for Halloween. Drama Lock In.
- November 2010- Did Testing, Testing. Remembered all 47 of my lines, both nights! Had fight with Trici. Fixed fight with Trici.
- December 2010- Christmas, duh! Verbally kicked a certain someone’s ass. Got snow! Saw Harry Potter, Life As We Know It, Despicable Me, the Ga’Hoole movie, and Narnia!!!
And that’s it! Obviously, a lot more happened, but if you follow this blog, you know most of it all ready!
- Insert Witty Title Here. (cheering4u.wordpress.com)
- Jared Leto: New Blue Hair! (justjared.buzznet.com)