That I watched two hours of boring-ness (AKA- Golden Globes) Just for a glimpse of Darren Criss? No. Why? Because I did, in fact, get that glimpse. So nyah.
Tag Archives: Glee
Someone searched ‘Darren Criss defines awesome’ and got to my blog. Whoever that was, I love you.
I love it! Darren Criss, four days before Christmas? Yes, please! He’s just so… Ahh! I love him immensely! And my sister, who hates Harry Potter, isn’t allowed to love him, is ever so angry, and I just showed her why. She can’t stand that he was in AVPM/AVPS. And I find that almost as satisfying as watching him without waiting for the damn video to buffer. I hope it snows on Christmas… Hell, at this point I’d even take a little rain. Well… This is kind of a waste of a post. I have absolutely nothing going on worth blogging about. It’s not close enough to Christmas to be freaking out about not having all my shopping done, it’s too close to be doing any decorating, and There’s nothing insanely intriguing on tv that I haven’t already posted about. So… How’re y’all? OH!! No, I remembered! We found our stockings today!!! A full two days earlier then usual! I don’t know if that’s a good thing, or a bad thing. Because my aunt also got my report card in the mail, and hasn’t yelled at me once about it, so I can only assume I did good enough for it not to be punishable. And I am actually almost done with all of my presents. I even went to a party on Saturday, with permission, and not even the sarcastic kind that I turn into legitimate permission! But actual, 100% real permission! I didn’t even know they still made that! Lol…
- “Watch: Glee’s Gay Christmas Duet” and related posts (gay-persons-of-color.blogspot.com)
- In praise of … Christmas at home (guardian.co.uk)
- First thing you wash in the shower? My face.
- What color is your favorite hoodie? Garbanzo bean.
- Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? If he’s kept up his cuteness, yeah.
- Do you plan outfits? Yeah… No.
- How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired as hell, and nervous about my monologue.
- What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? The mechanical pencil in my purse.
- Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Um… Something about the whole school having a sleepover, and eating a lot of breakfast. It was weird.
- Did you meet anybody new today? Not of any importance.
- What are you craving right now? Milk.
- Do you floss? When I want to take as long as I can in the bathroom to bug my sister. So, everyday!
- What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Gross and purple.
- Are you emotional? Very much so.
- 13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yeah. When I was eight my mom said I could only count to 100, and I wanted to prove her wrong.
- Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I lick it until it gets to the cone, then… I go CHOMP!!!
- Do you like your hair? Hell no!
- Do you like yourself? With the right amount of coffee, yes.
- Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Only if I got to kick him in the shin for being so awful.
- What are you listening to right now? Smile (Charlie Chaplin)- by Glee.
- Are your parents strict? From what I’ve heard, not at all.
- Would you go sky diving? Not near any water, but yeah, it sounds cool.
- Do you like cottage cheese? Ew. chunky milk.
- Have you ever met a celebrity? I was in the same room as Paul McCartney once. does that count?
- Do you rent movies often? Nah. If I like it, I’m going to want to watch it over and over. If I don’t, I can bring it back, and get a different one.
- Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? I’m in class, at high school. What do YOU think?
- How many countries have you visited? One. This one.
- Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, but using the phone at a public library. We didn’t want to get caught.
- Ever been on a train? Nope.
- Brown or white eggs? Brown ones make me feel like a farmer!
- Do you have a cell phone? Of course.
- Do you use chap stick? Religiously.
- Do you own a gun? Gross, no.
- Can you use chop sticks? Yup. Great for stabbing.
- Who are you going to be with tonight? My family, watching Glee. And Willow and Elena, in spirit. Lol…
- Are you too forgiving? Depends on the situation. I hold onto little things, but let go of the big things, usually.
- Ever been in love? Yeah.
- What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Um… going to school?
- Ever have cream puffs? No. They sound unappetizing.
- Last time you cried? Last night. i was watching a law and order repeat.
- What was the last question you asked? “Do you want to go to the library?”
- Favorite time of the year? Winter.
- Do you have any tattoos? Only temporary ones.
- Are you sarcastic? No. No I am not. Not at all.
- Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Parts of it.
- Ever walked into a wall? … No…
- Favorite color? Yellow. Or green.
- Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah. In 7th grade, some little whore made my best friend cry, so I slapped her. And my sister, but she doesn’t count.
- Is your hair curly? Nope. Bone straight. I wish. Yeah, it’s curly, to say the least.
- What was the last CD you bought? Glee: The Music, Christmas CD and Now that’s what i call music Christmas, Volume 4.
- Do looks matter? Never. I’d take a fat sweetheart over a hot asshole any day.
- Could you ever forgive a cheater? I think so, if there was a good reason. No ‘It just happened’s for me!
- Is your phone bill sky high? Not too much, considering how often i use it.
- Do you like your life right now? Mostly.
- Do you sleep with the TV on? Nope. Never. Unless i fall asleep with it on.
- Can you handle the truth? Yes.
- Do you have good vision? Good enough that I’m not impaired greatly when i don’t wear my glasses.
- Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes. It’s not my fault, though. They are very easy to hate people.
- How often do you talk on the phone? Rarely. I text.
- The last person you held hands with? My little sister, when we were Christmas shopping.
- What are you wearing? A white button down shirt, tan slacks, black flats, and the glasses I thought I lost. It’s Nerd Day for Spirit Week.
- What is your favorite animal? Cats, all the way!
- Where was your profile picture taken at? At my aunt’s house while i was babysitting my cousin.
- Can you hula hoop? Not more then three times around. I’m not very coordinated.
- Do you have a job? Officially? No. Unofficially, I babysit. Extensively.
- What was the most recent thing you bought? Lunch, yesterday.
- Have you ever crawled through a window? Yeah… I forgot my house keys, and had to sneak though my sister’s window.
- ‘Glee’-Cap: Christmas Cheer Before Hiatus Blues (mtv.com)
- A Very Glee Christmas: Chris Colfer & Darren Criss Duet (Video) (rightcelebrity.com)
So, according to Erica’s blog, day 1 is a letter to someone who was there for you during a hard time in 2010. here goes!
Yeah, I guess it was kind of obvious who I’d choose. You’re my best friend, after all! I’ve never wanted a brother, ever. I don’t have a very good track record with men in general, as you know. But then I met you. I don’t even remember how, or why, but I did, and I fell in love. In a strictly platonic way, of course. You make me laugh, and I can (and do) tell you everything, even if it’s just a random thought I had while walking to the bus stop, or watching Glee. I can go to you whenever I need to, despite the 3 states that separate us. Throughout all for this past year, you’ve been my rock. When the friendship I’d had since freshman year hit the three year mark, and disintegrated, you were there, and I didn’t care so much when they would ignore me, because I knew that no matter what, I still had you. And then when Trici and I had that falling out a few months ago, you kept me from isolating myself, like I usually would have done.
You are perfect. You’re funny, smart, and only a wee bit crazy! So you remember that, whenever you are feeling sad, and want to cry, but can’t. Remember that I love you, and even if you weren’t gay, I still would! uh. Usually, people say that they’d love someone, even if they were gay. I am so backwards sometimes…
Anywho, I love you lots, GBFAM!!! (Gay Brother From Another Mother)
Okay, that was that. In about an hour, you’ll have Day 2 up. because I can never keep something like this going for more then a couple days. Lol…
- ‘Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys’: Bringing Friendship to Center Stage (politicsdaily.com)
- Do You Have Strictly Platonic Cross-Sex Friends? (thefrisky.com)
I never thought I’d find an all time favorite song, let alone on that was popular with other people my age (We as a whole have shitty taste. it’s okay. Embrace it!), but I can’t help but love Just the Way You Are. Bruno Mars has always amoosed me, ever since they were on Saturday Night Live, but I was pretty much indifferent, as far as songs go. But this song is pretty much perfect. It’s my go to shower song, my go to sad and wanna feel happy song, my everything song! Such a good song, so cute. The fact that Finn sang it to Kurt has nothing to do with it, surprisingly enough!